Dr. Bob Cameron, has worked in the public service sector for the past 30 years – 25 of those in the criminal justice field – and holds a doctoral degree in Human Services Administration, with a specialization in Criminal Justice. He’s also an adjunct professor and teaches a variety of criminal justice and general education courses to hundreds of students annually.
Dr. Cameron also provides a variety of consulting, writing, and educational services, including:
- Article writing/blogging for criminal justice agencies or companies;
- Criminal justice course development;
- Writing and/or reviewing book chapters or journal articles;
- Independent literature reviews and research;
- Consulting and coaching for doctoral dissertations and master’s theses (not ghost writing);
- Development of specialized online courses for criminal justice agencies;
- Presentations for community organizations, school groups, or others interested in a criminal justice topic.
Just complete the form below, or visit Æquitas Educational Services to learn more today!