Labor Day is an opportunity to celebrate the everyday heroes who keep our country moving and growing. That certainly includes the millions of public safety workers who protect our safety and health around the clock. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, those numbers include:
- 1.1 million career and volunteer fire fighters
- 1 million private security guards
- 800,000 local, state, and federal law enforcement officers
- 435,000 correction and detention officers
- 210,000 paramedics
- 103,000 Probation officers, parole officers, and treatment specialists
A special thanks to each and every one of you for the work you do!
Share this link with all your favorite services!